Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τετάρτη 25 Μαρτίου 2015

PROPHECIES ABOUT RUSSIA AND VLADIMIR PUTIN- THIS IS THE PROPHECY ABOUT RUSSIA GIVEN TO ST. JOHN OF KRONSTADT



PROPHECIES ABOUT RUSSIA AND VLADIMIR PUTIN


The first people to believe in prophecies and study 
them are people who occupy positions of authority

PATRIARCH CYRIL WITH PUTIN

This is about the unexplainable and spontaneous pilgrimage of Vladimir Putin to the Shrine of Saint John of Kronstadt in Kronstadt, Russia. On May 25, 2014, the Russian president visited unexpectedly the City of Kronstadt.  The president was mainly interested in visiting two holy places in this city: the Cathedral Church of St. Nicholas that is dedicated to the Russian Navy and the house and museum of Saint John of Kronstadt.  The president spent a total of one hour in the home and museum of the Saint.  A nun present noted that the president did not only take a simple tour but he also spent time praying intensely to the Saint.  It was the same day that elections were being held in the Ukraine.  The president requested that the nuns pray for not only the neighboring country of Ukraine but also for all of Russia.

What prompted this public display of the Russian’s emphasis on the Orthodox Church?  Is it possible it has been prompted by the prophecy that he himself is now fulfilling?  Read with great attention the prophecy of Saint John of Kronstadt about the future of Russia.  The Saint tells us: “A large bell was ringing over my head.  I heard the sound and got up from my bed saying: Lord, bless me and help me through prayers of my Elder.  You have enlightened me, your sinful servant, the priest John of Kronstadt.  I see that Russia will become a powerful nation.  It will become more powerful than before.  It will be built upon the bones of the martyrs of communism.  These bones will form the firm foundation upon which New Russia will be built.  It will become like Old Russia was.

It will be powerful in its faith in Jesus Christ and the Holy Trinity.  It will be built upon that which Saint Prince Vladimir had established, one united Church.  The Russians have stopped understanding what Russia is.  It is the footstool of the Throne of the Lord.  The Russians must come to understand this and thank God that they are Russians.  The Church will remain immutable until the end of the world and the monarchy of Russia, if it remains faithful to the Orthodox Faith  will be established on the Throne of Russia until the end of the world.”

THIS IS THE PROPHECY ABOUT RUSSIA GIVEN TO 
ST. JOHN OF KRONSTADT

SAINT JOHN OF KRONSTADT

St. John of Kronstadt tells us about the following vision that he had in the month of January 1901.  “Saintly people would not forsake their faith with even one word.”  This is the vision of the Saint.  “Following my evening prayers, I laid down to rest in my dimly lit cell, since I was very tired.  My candle was hanging before the icon of the Holy Mother.  A half hour had not passed when I heard a noise.  Someone was leaning on my right shoulder and then I heard a soft voice say: ‘get up slave of God John and observe the will of God.’  I got up and saw a brilliantly shining Elder with grey hair wearing a black cloak and holding a staff in his hand.  He was looking at me tenderly and I had to keep myself from falling down because I was frightened.  My hands and my feet were trembling.  I wanted to speak but my tongue would not move.  The Elder blessed me with the sign of the Cross and I was suddenly filled with a sense of peace and joy.  

The Elder then directed my attention with his staff toward the west wall of my cell.  He did this in order to call my attention to a specific area of the wall.  The Elder had drawn on the wall the following dates, 1913, 1914, 1917, 1922, and 1934.  The wall suddenly disappeared and I was walking with the Elder in a green meadow and I saw thousands of crosses that were like grave markers.  These crosses were made of wood, clay and gold.  I asked the Elder why the crosses had been placed there.  He answered me peacefully; those crosses are for those who have suffered and were killed for their faith in Christ and for the Word of God.  They are the martyrs.  We continued to walk along.  I suddenly saw a whole river flowing with blood and I asked the Elder what was the meaning of that blood and how much of it had been spilt.  The Elder looked around and said; ‘That is the blood of true Christians.’  The Elder then showed me some dark clouds and saw lit candles whose flames were white.  These candles started falling to the ground, one after the other, in the hundreds and the thousands.  As they fell their flames went out and they became ashes.  

The Elder then said to me, ‘Look,’ I saw a cloud with seven burning votive lights.  I asked the Elder what was the meaning of the burning votive lights and he said to me: ‘Those are the Churches of God which have fallen into heresy.  But the seven burning votive lights in the clouds are the Churches of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church that will remain until the end of time.’  

The Elder then directed my attention high up in the sky and I saw Angels chanting: Holy, Holy, Holy, and Lord God of Shabaoth. A whole host of people with lit candles passed us by.  Their joy was brilliantly etched on their faces.  These people were archbishops, monks, nuns, groups of lay people, elderly people, young people, and there were even children and babies.  I asked the miraculous Elder who these people were and he answered: ‘Those are all the people who have suffered for the Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.  They are like holy icons that were in the hands of evil people who were destroyers of icons.’  I then asked the great Elder if I could possibly sit next to these people.  The Elder responded: ‘It is too early for you to suffer; for if you sit with them, it will not be blessed by God.’  I again saw a large gathering of newly born people who suffered at the hands of Herod and who received the crowns of the Heavenly King.

We proceeded ahead and entered a big Church.  I wanted to make the sign of the Cross but the Elder forbid me: ‘There is no need for you to make the sign of the Cross since this place is the abomination of desolation.  The Church was dark and oppressive.  There was a star on the Altar Table along with a star on a book of the Gospels.  The candles were made of tar and they were sputtering like burning wood.  There was also a chalice that was covered with unbelievable filth.  There was also a loaf of altar bread with stars.  A priest was standing in front of the Altar Table with a person who was black as tar.  There was also a woman under the Altar Table dressed in red with a star on her lips and she was screaming and laughing at everyone in Church saying:  ‘I am free.’  I thought: “My God, how horrible this is.”

The people started running around the Altar Table like crazies yelling, whistling and clapping.  Then they began singing immoral songs.  Suddenly, a lightning bolt flashed from above followed by a fearful thunder clap.  The earth shook and the Church collapsed sending the women, the people, the priest and the rest of those present into the abyss.  I then thought: “My dear God how horrible, save us!”  The Elder was seeing everything that I had been watching.  I asked the Elder: “Father, tell me, what the meaning of that fearful Church was? “ He responded: “Those people that you saw are worldly people; they are heretics that have abandoned the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church and have accepted the contemporary Church that God has not blessed.  In this Church, the people do not fast, they do not have traditional services and they do not receive Holy Communion.”  I became frightened and I said: “Our God is a merciful God but He also banishes these people to death.” The Elder interrupted me saying: “Do not weep, just pray.”

I then saw a large gathering of people.  Each one of them had a star on their lips and they were terribly exhausted and thirsty. They were walking around helter skelta.  They saw us and they called out to us loudly:  “Holy Fathers, pray for us.  It is very difficult for us because we ourselves cannot help ourselves.   Our fathers and mothers did not teach us the Law of God.  We do not even know the name of Christ and we do not have peace in our lives.  We rejected the Holy Spirit and the sign of the Cross.”  They began to cry.  

I followed the Elder. “Look,” he said to me pointing at something with his finger.  I saw a mountain of human bodies drenched in blood.  I became very frightened and I asked the Elder what was the meaning of these dead bodies.  He answered me: “Those are the people who lived monastic lives, denied the Antichrist and refused the mark of the beast.  They suffered for their faith in Christ and for the Apostolic Church and they have received the crowns of martyrdom in dying for Christ.  You are to pray for these servants of God.”  Without warning the Elder turned toward the north and pointed at something with his hand.  I saw an imperial palace around which dogs were running.  Wild beasts and scorpions were screaming baring their teeth while attacking.  I saw the Tsar sitting on a throne. His face was ashen but resolute.  He was saying The Jesus Prayer.  He suddenly fell like a dead man.  He crown fell from his head.  The wild beasts, the dogs and the scorpions were trampling upon the king.  I was frightened and cried bitterly.  The Elder then grabbed me by my right shoulder.  I saw a sign with white letters—it read Nicholas 11.  He had a crown made of green leaves and his face was white and bloodied.   He was wearing a gold Cross around his neck and he was quietly whispering a prayer.  And then he said to me with tears: “Pray for me, Father John.  Tell all the Orthodox Christians that I am the Tsar, a martyr; I died bravely for my faith in Christ and for the Orthodox Church.  Tell the Holy Fathers that we must have a memorial service for me the sinner.  But there will not be a grave for me.” (My note: There is no doubt that what the Elder is showing Fr. John is the suffering of the Russian people under communist brutality).

Suddenly everything disappeared in a fog.  I cried bitterly praying for the martyred Tsar.   My hands and my feet were trembling from fear.  The Elder said: “Look.”  I then saw a whole host of people scattered about the earth who had died from starvation while others ate grass and plants.  The dogs were eating the bodies of the dead people while the stench was horrible.  I thought: “Lord, those people did not have faith.”  Blasphemies were coming out of their mouths and that is why they became the victims of the wrath of the Lord.  I also saw a whole mountain of books amongst which worms were crawling and emitting a horrible stench.  I asked the Elder what was the meaning of those books.  He said: “Those books are the disrespect and the blasphemies which will pollute all Christians that have heretical teachings.  The Elder then leaned his staff on some of the books and they started to burn and then the wind scattered the ashes.  

I then saw a Church around which was a pile of prayer petitions for the dead.   I bent down because I wanted to read the petitions but the Elder said: “Those petitions for the dead have been here for many years and the priests have forgotten them.  They will never read them but the dead themselves will ask someone to read them.”  I asked the Elder: “Who will read the petitions for them?”  The Elder said: “The Angels will pray for them.”

We proceeded further on and the Elder started walking so fast that I had a hard time keeping up with him.  “Look.”  He said to me.  I saw a big crowd of people being chased by demons who were hitting them with sticks, pitchforks and hooks.  I asked the Elder what was the meaning of these people.  He responded: “Those are the people who have denied their faith and left the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church and accepted the contemporary Church. (My note: I wonder what these modern day contemporary Churches the Elder is referring to). That group of people represents the priests, the monks, the nuns, and the laymen who denied their oaths of faith or their marriages and became addicted to drinking, to immorality and all types of blasphemies and diabolical activity.  All these people have fearful looking faces and a horrible stench comes from their mouths.  The demons were beating them directing them into the horrible abyss from which came the flames of hell.  I was very frightened.   I was making the sign of Cross while praying that the Lord would protect us from such a fate.

I then looked upon a group of people, young and old alike, who were all dressed badly and they were holding up a large star with five points.  On each point of the star were twelve demons and in the middle was Satan himself with horns and a straw head.  An injurious froth for humans came forth from his mouth.  He proclaimed the following words: “Get up you cursed people who bear my mark.”  Suddenly there appeared many demons with metal seals and they placed these seals on all the people; on their lips, on their elbows and on their right hands.  I asked the Elder: “What does that mean?”  He responded: “That is the seal of the Antichrist.” (My note: We hear a great deal today about the seal of the beast. Is this in reference to the electronic chip that all people will be required to wear?)   I made the sign of the Cross and then followed the Elder.

The Elder suddenly stopped and directed my attention toward the East with his hand.  I saw a large gathering of people with happy faces carrying Crosses with candles in their hands.  In the midst of them was an Altar Table as white as snow. On the Alter Table were a Cross and the Book of Gospels.  On the Altar Table was also an altar cloth (άντιμήνσιον) engraved with a golden imperial crown upon which was written in gold letters “For the immediate future.”  Patriarchs, bishops, priests, monks, nuns, and lay people were standing around the Altar Table.   They all chanted: “Glory to God in the highest and peace open earth.”  With great joy I made the sign of the Cross and glorified God.     

Suddenly the Elder waved his Cross over his head three times and I saw a mountain covered with human blood and Angels were flying above it.  They were carrying the souls of those who had been killed defending the Word of God and lifting them up to heaven while chanting “Alleluia.”   I looked upon this scene and I cried bitterly. The Elder then took me by the hand and forbid me from crying anymore.  The Elder said: “That which pleases God is that the Lord Jesus Christ suffered and spilled His precious blood for us.  People like them will become martyrs because they will not accept the seal of the beast of the Antichrist.   All these people who spill their blood will receive heavenly crowns.”  The Elder then prayed for these servants of God and then turned toward the East because the words of the Prophet Daniel were being fulfilled: “the abomination of desolation.”

Finally I saw the dome of the Church of Jerusalem.  On the top of it was a star.  In this Church were millions of people milling around and many more were trying to enter the Church.  I felt like making the sign of the Cross but the Elder grabbed my hand and said: “Here is the abomination of desolation.” (My note: Not only is the Elder telling us about the terrible slaughter of Orthodox Christians in communist Russia but he is now talking about the abomination of desolation of the antichrist in the Holy of Holies in Jerusalem). We entered the Church which was full of people.  I saw an Altar Table which had burning candles that were made of animal fat.  On the Altar Table there was a king dressed in flaming red and purple.  There was a crown on his head with a star.  I asked the Elder: “who is that?” He answered: “The Antichrist.” He was very tall with flaming eyes, black eyebrows, and a shaved face that appeared beastly, cunning, and diabolical.  He was standing alone at the Holy Altar and he stretched out his hands to the people.  He had long finger nails that looked like a tiger’s claws and he yelled out: “I am the king, I am God.  I am the Leader.  He who does not have my seal will be killed.”

All the people fell down and worshipped him and he began to place his seal on their lips and their hands so that they could purchase a little bread and not die of starvation and thirst.  Around the Antichrist were servants directing the many people whose hands were tied and who had not fallen down to worship him.  These people said: “We are Christians and we all believe in our Lord Jesus Christ.”  The Antichrist then cut off their heads swiftly and the Christian blood began to flow.  A child was led to the Altar Table of the Antichrist presumably to worship him but he dared to proclaim: “I am a Christian and I believe in our Lord Jesus Christ but you are the servant of Satan.”  The Antichrist yelled out “death to him.”  Others who had received the seal fell down and worshipped him.  

Suddenly a sound from a multitude of people was heard and thousands of shafts of light started to flash about.  Spears started to strike the servants of the Antichrist.  Then a large flaming and flashing spear struck the Antichrist himself in the head.  As he was moving his hand, his crown fell from his head and broke in pieces on the ground.  After this millions of birds flew and perched on the heads of the servants of the Antichrist.  I then felt the Elder grabbing me by the hand.  We moved further on and I again saw a lot of Christian blood.  It was here that I remembered the words of Saint John the Theologian in the Book of Revelation that said “the blood of Christians would be so deep that it would reach up to the bridle of a horse.”  I thought: “My God save us.” At that moment I saw Angels flying and singing “Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of Sabaoth.” The Elder looked back and begin saying: “Don’t grieve, for soon the end of the world will come.  Pray to the Lord.  God is merciful to His servants.  The time has come for the end.”  He looked to the East; fell on his knees and began to pray.  And I prayed with him.  The Elder then started to lift up quickly from the earth toward the heavenly mansions.  As he was ascending, I remembered that I did not know his name and I called out to him: “Father what is your name?”  He tenderly answered: “Seraphim of Sarov.”  

A large bell rang above my head, I heard the sound and I got up from my bed.  “Lord, bless and help me through the prayers of the Holy Elder.  You enlightened your sinful servant, the priest of Kronstadt.” 
GLORY TO GOD IN HIS HOLY SAINTS
Translated from the Greek by:

+Fr. Constantine (Charles) J. Simones, Waterford, CT, USA, March 17, 2015, 860-460-9089, cjsimones300@gmail.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: