Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 7 Απριλίου 2014

JESUS WANTS US ALL TO KNOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES BY TELLING US THE FOLLOWING THROUGH SAINT PORPHYRIOS THE CONTEMPORARY WONDER-WORKER OF GREECE



“Well then, really this is the way we should see Christ.  He is our friend, our brother; 

He is whatever is good and beautiful.  He is everything.  Yet, He is still a friend, and He shouts it out; you’re my friends, don’t you understand that? We are brothers.

 I’m not…I don’t hold hell in my hand.  I’m not threatening you.  I love you. 

 I want you to enjoy life together with me.”
Christ is everything. 

 He is joy, He is life, He is light.  He is the true light who makes man joyful, makes him soar with happiness: makes him see everything, to want everyone with Him, everyone with Christ.  


Love Christ and put nothing before His Love. Christ is everything.  He is the source of life, the ultimate desire. He is everything. Everything beautiful is in Christ.


Somebody who belongs to Christ must love Christ and when he loves Christ he is delivered from the devil, from hell and from death.”
SAINT PORPHYRIOS

  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: